Monday, March 10, 2008

What breed is your human?

The lady is such a sucker, she is always taking these quizzes that let her know what breed of dog she would be. She has never ended up being a Jack Russell Terrier, she is always some other lowly breed. This time she was a Lab. Actually that makes sense, I can't seem to get her to help me dig up moles, and she never wants to try to catch the voles, so maybe she is a Lab. She does like to eat, she loves to swim , play fetch and go to the beach. I think her being a Lab makes it easier for us to get along. Two Jacks in the house could cause some upheaval in the home.

Get your human to take the quiz, you might be suprised what breed they are!
What dog breed are you? I'm a German Shepherd! Find out at Dogster.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks, I'm a sucker for quizzes... and I'm a lab, too... wonder what other breeds they have...